Located in one of Sydney’s up and coming small bar precincts, The White Hart is now on the market.
Situated on Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay the White Hart was one of the Lower North Shore’e first small bars.
With an exceptional level of design, furnishing and appointment across all departments, the bar and restaurant offer an unrivaled level of service and atmosphere.
Consultant to the original fit-out Grant Collins has described The White Hart as ‘a slice of typical English pub-style hospitality’ and it delivers on many levels.
Paul Kelly has delivered a great concept bar…the rest is up to the new operator to impart their own style.
– Primary service authority on-premise restaurant license
– Current lease available until Dec 2025
– Affordable rental obligation circa $125k pa
– Approved to trade 11.30pm Monday through Saturday
– Superb level of appointment throughout
– Priced to sell
Price available upon application to qualified parties
Inspection will not disappoint